Monday, September 24, 2007

RJ's blog

RJ and Andrew D are partners, so much like RG and I, their information is similar. RJ's blog definitely includes more of his personality than most others, it's got a lot of his humor in there. Now this doesn't make it unprofessional, it just makes it more human. I think pretty much everyone else's blogs are mostly or almost completely information, where his just stands out. As for his information, once again, not much I didn't know about. But, he included a very valuable link, http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=0091-6765%28199510%29103%3C165%3AREIBET%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Q&size=LARGE&origin=JSTOR-enlargePage . This link is an article on the reproductive effects on birds esposed to pesticides and other chemicals. Now that I know RJ has a similar topic to mine, I think I'll use his blog a lot. Thanks, big guy.

No comments: