Monday, September 24, 2007

Andrew Daugherty's Blog

Andrew's blog was set up a bit differently than mine is, so it was just a bit confusing at first. Andrew's topic is very similar to ours, his is something like Pesticides and how they are used in Mexico. Ours is just a critical annalysis of pesticides and fertilizers in Mexico and America, but they have a lot in common. When I read some of his posts, they have a lot of the same things as my blogs do, no groundbreaking information that changed my entire outlook on the topic. One gem he had though, was this article, http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0ISW/is_244/ai_111271864 . Just the title of that should show the importance, "Pesticide effect on Preschool Children in Mexico". Andrew is welcome to use my blog as a reference and I'm glad his is there for me to view as well.

No comments: